CAD\CAM Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, 3D design software and 3D Digital Mock Up, announced SOLIDWORKS 2015, the latest release of the company’s successful portfolio of 3D design software applications. With SOLIDWORKS 2015, users gain access to cloud-based capabilities and a wider range of choices for improving productivity, work processes, operating costs.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 covers all comprehensive aspects of the product development process with an intuitive, integrated 3D development environment that includes 3D design, simulation, electrical design, product data management and technical communication. In addition, starting with the new Collaborative Sharing feature, SOLIDWORKS 2015 enables access to Dassault Systemes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform and its cloud-based capabilities. Designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, shortening the design cycle, increasing productivity and collaborating to deliver innovative products to market faster.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 not only delivers key enhancements requested by the entire user base, but also solutions for a wide array of industries and markets. For example, SOLIDWORKS users will be able to easily enhance the aesthetics of consumer products and apparel, and simulate construction machinery, building infrastructure and machine tools better than ever before.
SOLIDWORKS 2015 Portfolio Enhancements
Following are the top user-requested features, products, and enhancements included in the SOLIDWORKS 2015 portfolio:
Improve Everyday Productivity
- Focus On Design, Not Modelling with new features that reduce geometry creation steps.
- Faster Information Sharing – Improved general performance, faster analysis and streamlined approaches give users the data to quickly make decisions and keep designing.
- Enhanced User Experience – An improved graphical interface presents a clear view of critical data to help focus on design.
- Simulate Multiple Design Scenarios – Quickly evaluate the effects of various load combinations on a model, and tracking results.
- MySolidWorks Standard – The new MySolidWorks Standard and Professional subscription levels deliver more than 100 hours of SOLIDWORKS training materials and online file exchange services.
Optimize Work Process
- Collaborative Sharing – By easily accessing social collaboration and online data management tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, users can benefit from faster development and quicker decision making.
- SOLIDWORKS Treehouse – Top-down design is facilitated by visually creating assemblies, enabling product structures to be managed at the beginning of design projects.
- Web2 for SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM – With the addition of mobile connectivity, users can connect to Enterprise PDM from any location, at any time.
Note : This video teach you how to install and activate Solidworks 2015 SP2.
ข้อแนะนำ : วิดีโอสอนวิธีการติดตั้งและแอทติเวท
Note : VIP Only
ท่านรู้ไหม แค่ท่านดีใจ ผมโครตมีความสุขอ่ะ